Reminders from Janice for Our CanSkate kids…
- Please check in at the registration desk and receive your skater’s name tag prior to going on the ice.
- ALL skaters in Preschool and Canskate stages 1-5 MUST have CSA approved hockey helmets or they will not be permitted on the ice.
- Make sure skaters are dressed accordingly for ice rink temps. Water-resistant bottoms such as snowpants are highly recommended for our youngest and least experienced learners.
- ALL skaters MUST wear mittens or gloves.
- If you’ve bought new skates for your skater, please ensure that they have been sharpened. We recommend Sport Chek, Jake’s, Markham Pro Sports, Angus Glen C.C., and Figure Skating Boutique for all your skate sharpening needs.
- A parent or guardian MUST remain at the arena during sessions at all times.