The deadline for those interested in applying for the position of Office Assistant is Friday March 30, 2018
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to the attention of Pamela Nitert at the following email: Office@unionvilleskatingclub.com
USC OFFICE ASSISTANT
The Unionville Skating Club currently has an opening for one or more highly organized and capable individual(s) to work as Office Assistants on a Part-Time basis.
- Provide outstanding general administrative support to both coaches and members
- Accept and process all registrations, answer inquiries through phone, email and in person,
- General photocopying, faxing, mailing, creating labels, file maintenance
- Prepares announcements, posters, and other documents as required
- Update website and bulletin boards with club test and competition results
- Ordering office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (phone, fax, photocopier, printer, etc.)
- include basic banking, test scheduling, liaison with Skate Canada, email communications, and website management (training to be provided)
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Some day and evening hours will be needed. These will be determined at a later date.
Attendance mandatory every day of registration week in September and March.
If you are organized, efficient and detail oriented, then this may be the opportunity for you!